Silvaco SIPware Automotive IP
Silvaco has partnered with semiconductor leaders like NXP, Infineon and TI to offer a comprehensive portfolio of automotive communication IP that is production-proven in over millions of vehicles. This webinar will provide a discussion of automotive segments and trends with a review of the relevant standards and the specific capabilities of automotive controller IPs from the Silvaco SIPware catalog.
What attendees will learn:
- Market Segments
- ADAS – Advanced Driver Assist Systems
- Infotainment MCU
- Current market trends in automotive design
- Different Automotive Standards
- ISO 26262&Road vehicles – Functional safety Certifications
- ASIL A/B/C/D/QM&Automotive Safety Integrity Level
- Silvaco SIPware Automotive Controller family for following standards
Rajeev Huralikoppi is Application Engineer in Silvaco’s IP Division. He is responsible supporting the products of the I3C family. He brings over 25 years of experience in the Silicon Valley working for various companies like Synopsys, IPExtreme, Virtual Power Systems in the field of using IPs in ASIC and FPGA design.
Huralikoppi holds an MSEE in Electrical Engineering from University of Alabama in Huntsville in 1990.
When: July 11, 2019
Time: 10:00am-11:00am (PST)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Engineers and management looking for solutions in the design of automotive SoCs for driver assist and infotainment systems.