MEDIA ALERT: Meet Silvaco at the TSMC 2019 Open Innovation Platform® Ecosystem Forum, Sep. 26
SANTA CLARA, Calif., September 18, 2019 – Silvaco, Inc. today announced that it will highlight the company’s wide range of semiconductor IP, EDA products and solutions targeting AI/ML, mobile, automotive and IoT applications at TSMC 2019 Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Ecosystem Forum.
When: Thursday, September 26, 2019, registration opens at 8:00 AM
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif.
What: In the Ecosystem Pavilion, meet with Silvaco experts about the following products:
- Jivaro™ for extracted netlist analysis and reduction to speed up the simulation time and increase accuracy
- VarMan™ for variation analysis inclusive Fast Monte Carlo, statistical corners and high sigma analysis for standard cells, analog, and memory designs
- SmartSpice™ is a proven, comprehensive parallel SPICE simulation solution with industry leading accuracy
- Xena® IP Management platform for managing internal and third-party IP including fingerprint-based compliance
- Performance and low power SoC subsystems for Arm Cortex M0 and M3 designs
- Production-proven automotive design IP supporting CAN-FD, FlexRay, and LIN standards
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco is a leading EDA tools and semiconductor IP provider used for process and device development for advanced semiconductors, power IC, display and memory design. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to develop next generation semiconductor products in the shortest time with reduced cost. We are a technology company outpacing the EDA industry by delivering innovative smart silicon solutions to meet the world’s ever-growing demand for mobile intelligent computing. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.