Design Flow Applications Using the SmartSpice Analysis Engine
Circuit Simulation is at the heart of many Board, IC and Package design flows. To maximize throughput and efficiency, it is necessary to understand the requirements for each of the design tools flows relying on the SmartSpice engine. In this webinar, we will be present an in-depth understanding of different flow components, what will enable and hinder success, and how to optimize performance.
After the webinar, attendees will be able to optimize the performance of their CAD flows that rely on SmartSpice and can begin to create their own custom design flows.
What attendees will learn:
- SmartSpice Engine Characteristics
- Application Specific Flows for SmartSpice Engine
- Flow components
- Recommendations for success and pitfalls to avoid
- Optimizing performance
- When to use FastSPICE Simulation
- How to Create a Custom Tool Flow with SmartSpice