Power Integrity and Reliability Analysis
This webinar will provide an overview of Silvaco’s power integrity and reliability analysis tool, InVar. InVar’s concurrent approach to simultaneously modeling power, voltage and temperature makes reliability analysis real world accurate. This webinar will address gate and transistor level power, EM, IR and thermal analysis from quick design analysis to signoff. Brief introduction to required input data and a short demo will also be presented.
What attendees will learn:
- Reliability and physical effects that contribute to it
- Electromigration and types of failure including temperature effects
- Thermal noise and circuit stability including modeling and adjustment of thermal parameters
- Transistor level analysis with pure SPICE accuracy
- Basic inputs and user flow
- Addressing interoperability issues via API
- Quick design analysis
- IR drop analysis during layout
- Thermal analysis via pre-run SPICE simulation data
- Gate level analysis
- TSMC 16FF+ certification
- Basic inputs and integration into full chip analysis
- Thermal/Package models
Alex Samoylov, has over 20 years of experience in the physical implementation area including power, timing, and reliability analysis for standard cell and transistor level designs. Prior to this he was co-founder at Invarian. He has also held leadership positions in many tool development projects during his EDA career.
Mr. Samoylov received his M.S. in Computer Science from National Research University of Electronic Technology, Moscow, USSR
When: September 29, 2015
Time: 10:00am-11:00am (PST)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Engineers and management looking for solutions to improve your Reliability Analysis / Power Integrity Flow.