Silvaco software is licensed to meet the needs of its commercial, research, and academic customers and partners. Silvaco offers Time-Based Licensing that relies on license servers to support workstations or compute servers in a local or wide area network. For clients looking for a complete TCAD design suite at an affordable cost, Silvaco offers the Victory Omni License. For educational institutions, Academic license packages are also available that meet the needs of both teaching and research faculty.
Silvaco offers Time-Based Licensing that relies on license servers to support workstations or compute servers in a local or wide area network
- Industry standard 1, 2, or 3 year lease terms
- Server-based floating license only
- License fee includes product updates and technical support
Victory Omni License
The Victory Omni License enables process/device engineers to access any of the Silvaco TCAD tools with a single license. The Victory Omni License allows access to all TCAD frameworks, for use of one tool at a time, for a fixed annual fee.
Victory OMNI License Features
- Affordable, fixed annual fee
- For either 2D or 3D simulation
- For all of Silvaco TCAD software
- Can be combined with existing term-based licensing of individual tools and modules, for an optimal mix of software
- Supports products across different supported hardware platforms. See OS & Supported Platforms for a current list of supported platforms and environments.
- Can be used at all company locations within the purchasing region
- Software maintenance included
Victory Omni License Framework List
|Victory Process||Process Simulation|
|Victory Device||Device Simulation|
|Victory Mesh||Meshing and Solid Modeling|
|TonyPlot||Interactive 1D/2D Visualization Tool|
|TonyPlot 3D||3D Interactive Visualization Tool|
|DevEdit||Structure and Mesh Editor|
|MaskViews||Integrated Layout Editor|
Silvaco’s affordable academic licensing enables hundreds of educational institutions worldwide to use our software. This empowers academics in their semiconductor research, and enables thousands of students to learn widely-used TCAD and EDA software.
Different license types are available for research and teaching, respectively. Low cost licenses can be used for research, while curriculum packages make software available to an entire class with a single license.
EDA Academic Suite
All the licenses necessary to learn all the essential EDA design functions typically found in a commercial design flow
TCAD Academic Omni License
The TCAD Academic Omni license enables researchers and students to access any of the Silvaco TCAD tools with a single license. The TCAD Omni License allows access to all TCAD frameworks, one tool at a time, for a fixed annual fee