Location: Europe (Vienna – Austria, Grenoble – France, Cambridge – UK)
Silvaco is a leading EDA tools and semiconductor IP provider used for process and device development for advanced semiconductors, power IC, display and memory design. For over 35 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to develop next generation semiconductor products in the shortest time with reduced cost. We are a technology company outpacing the EDA industry by delivering innovative smart silicon solutions to meet the world’s ever-growing demand for mobile intelligent computing. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan, and Asia.
Silvaco is a privately held company, measuring itself to the highest ethical standards and world class performance.
Position Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a software engineer to join our TCAD team. The candidate will be part of our process group and will help to design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain our process simulation software. Whereby the main responsibilities for this position shall be software engineering aspects covering all simulation modules with a focus on the ion implantation modules and their interaction with all other modules. This position requires high flexibility in understanding various physical problems and their numerical solutions.
- MSC or PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Extensive experience (> 5 years) object oriented in software design and development
- Experience developing large software packages
- Proficiency in C/C++ or equivalent
- Deeper knowledge of semiconductor technology and/or solid-state physics is a plus
- Experience in semiconductor process simulation is a plus
- Experience in high-performance computing is a plus
- Experience in geometrical algorithms and data structures is a plus
- Experience with rendering or ray tracing software packages is a plus
- The candidate should display good analysis and problem-solving skills
Click here to apply (USA).
Click here to apply (France).
Click here to apply (UK).