Learn About the Latest Advances in Device Modeling Using Silvaco Utmost IV
In this webinar, Silvaco will present some of the 2022 Baseline enhancements to our Utmost IV Device Modeling tool. We will introduce the Corner and Retargeting Module, the most recent addition to our modeling software platform, and review some of the newest models and technologies where Silvaco’s Utmost IV is a key contributor. The presentation will conclude with a review of Silvaco’s modeling services through which our customers can benefit from our extensive SPICE modeling expertise.
What You Will Learn
- How Utmost IV is a complete, modular, and efficient software modeling solution
- Recent enhancements including bias trends and hierarchical macromodels
- Introduction to the new Corner and Retargeting Module
- Advances in device modeling for GaN HEMT, Display technologies, and Nanosheet
- Advantages of the TCAD flow integration
Bogdan Tudor, Director, Device Characterization, Silvaco, Inc.
Bogdan Tudor is Head of Device Characterization for Silvaco, leading the Utmost and Modeling Service teams. He has over 20 years of experience in model development and characterization software.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Semiconductor device, IP, Circuit, CAD, SoC and System design engineers, product managers, and engineering management.
When: January 26, 2023
Time: 10:00am-10:30am (PST)