How to Modify Material And Modeling Properties with Silvaco Victory TCAD Solution
In this webinar we will demonstrate how to set models for simulations, modify material and modeling properties, and calibrate simulations for various processes.
The attendees will learn:
- Basics of Silvaco Material Database (SMDB)
- Setting modeling properties via METHOD statement
- Setting material properties via MATERIAL and INTERFACE statement
- How to calibrate models involved in simulations
- Basics of Silver (graphical interface for material database)
Dr. Vito Simonka holds a bachelor’s (2012) and master’s degree (2015) in Physics from University of Maribor and a PhD (2018) from Institute for Microelectronics, TU Wien. He has been working at Silvaco Europe as TCAD Development Engineer on simulation of state-of-the-art semiconductor processes. He has made a lot of contributions in diffusion models, material database, implantation module, and oxidation as well as silicidation capabilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Device and process engineers, and management interested in semiconductor process simulations, in particular diffusion of species in semiconductors.
When: May 6, 2021