Strategic Account Manager
Location: Seattle/Bellevue, WA – Boston, MA – Phoenix/San Diego, CA
Silvaco is a leading EDA tools and semiconductor IP provider used for process and device development for advanced semiconductors, power IC, display, and memory design. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to develop next generation semiconductor products in the shortest time with reduced cost. We are a technology company outpacing the EDA industry by delivering innovative smart silicon solutions to meet the world’s ever-growing demand for mobile intelligent computing. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan, and Asia.
Silvaco is a privately held company, measuring itself to the highest ethical standards and world class performance.
Position Description and Responsibilities
As a Strategic Account Manager at Silvaco, you will be responsible for generating new business for our full line of EDA, TCAD, and IP products. Duties include developing, identifying, qualifying, and closing new business as well as identifying and engaging in new opportunities to strengthen our existing customer relationships. This is a strategic role with enormous account growth potential.
- Serving as the primary sales contact for interactions with customers
- Leveraging relationships and industry knowledge to create or assess opportunities for Silvaco and meeting sales objectives
- Managing the entire sales life cycle of transactions to ensure visibility into and predictability of the lead-to-close process.
- Developing business proposals and obtaining internal buy-in
- Negotiating and closing business deals with customers
- Driving contract negotiations and booking purchase orders.
- Building long-term business opportunities by forming strategic relationships with customers and partners in the industry
- Working in a team environment and regularly interacting with senior or executive level management
- Developing complex strategic account plans, which may involve competitive displacements or creative business agreements to meet or exceed goals
- Meeting or exceeding an annual sales quota
- Advocating for the customer within the company to ensure customer success
- Accurately forecasting sales opportunities and keeping our CRM current
- Protecting company proprietary and confidential information.
- Managing forecasts, pipelines, and predictability for revenue achievement
- Develop territory and strategic account plans
- Develops sales pipeline to increase Silvaco market share in assigned territory
- SFDC opportunity and account management which includes starting and stopping your day in SFDC. Using tasks to drive your daily activity, put notes from calls/meetings relating to opportunities and accounts
- Any other duties as assigned by the VP of Sales
- Demonstrates superior oral, written and strategic abilities.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Displays strong analytical abilities both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks – certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- A key requirement of this role is being the master of all details.
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with little supervision and with excellent follow up
- A strong entrepreneurial and can-do mindset, undaunted by shifting priorities, uncertainty, and a “figuring it out as we go” environment
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technology areas and related products/services
- BA/BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 10+ years’ experience in technical selling
- A good understanding of IC design & simulation tools/methods and the semiconductor industry
- Proven track record working with partners and exceptional ability to establish relationships at any level
- Demonstrable base of customer contacts at the technical, management and executive levels
- Mastery of the sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with engineering and management staff to the C Suite.
- Able to solve a wide range of difficult business problems in imaginative and creative ways, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies
- Strong sales aptitude and a passion for closing new business
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM system
- Extensive experience in all aspects of leading a sales campaign
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management skills and an unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism.
- Self-starter and strong closer with multitasking ability.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Willingness to travel and a willingness to work a flexible schedule as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
To apply send resume to HR@silvaco.com