C++ Software Developer – GUI and Interactive Tools
Location: Shanghai, China
For more than 35 years, Silvaco, Inc. has remained a privately held global company with a leading position among providers of EDA software tools for process and device development, analog/mixed-signal applications, power IC, and memory design. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Silvaco is undergoing substantial growth and is experiencing the related challenges worldwide.
Position Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for talented computer scientists/software engineers to support the development of a suite of GUI-based interactive tools at Silvaco. This software is crucial in the design and analysis of state-of-the-art semiconductor devices by companies and academic institutions worldwide.
You will be part of a fast-moving multidisciplinary team, collaborating with experts in computer science, applied mathematics, physics and electronics. You will have the opportunity to be instrumental in the design, implementation and maintenance of innovative software tools while being supported in your career development.
The roles are suitable for inquisitive minds with a passion for applying cutting-edge technology through code. The team principles are built around technical craftsmanship, continuous learning, and enthusiastic partnership. Each engineer contributes a unique set of skills and perspectives and these distinctive outlooks are recognized and encouraged.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in object-oriented C++ development
- Background in GUI design and implementation, including use of the Qt framework
- Interest in high performance scientific computing
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including fluency in English
Desirable Additional Skills:
- Cross-platform development on Linux and Windows
- Development for distributed computing environments
- Use of build systems, such as CMake and GNU make
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org