SiC : SiC Application Examples
- sicex01.in : SiC Extended Precision PiN Diode simulation
- sicex02.in : Anisotropic Mobility Characteristics of a SiC T-MOSFET
- sicex03.in : Anisotropic Mobility Characteristics of a SiC DMOS Device
- sicex04.in : Aluminum Implant into 6H-SiC.
- sicex05.in : Al implant in 4H-SiC in  Crystallographic Direction.
- sicex06.in : Al implant in 4H-SiC in [11-23] Crystallographic Direction.
- sicex07.in : Enhancement Mode IEMOSFET I-V and Breakdown Curves
- sicex08.in : 3D SiC MOSFET
- sicex09.in : 3D Trench IGBT
- sicex10.in : 3D Trench Shape Effect on IV and BV Characteristics
- sicex11.in : Comparison Between 2D and 3D BV Simulation
- sicex12.in : 4H-SiC Schottky Diode DLTS simulation
- sicex13.in : An alternative inversion layer mobility model for 4H-SiC
- sicex14.in : Reverse I-V of SiC Schottky and Junction Barrier Schottky (JBS) Diodes
- sicex15.in : SiC Dual Gate Narrow Body "FinFET" Device
These examples are for reference only. Every software package contains a full set of examples suitable for that version and are installed with the software. If you see examples here that are not in your installation you should consider updating to a later version of the software.