Please note: In the Pacific time zone, the event runs from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. The event time in the Sao Paulo, Brazil time zone, runs from 14h00 – 16h00.
10:00 – 10:05 am: Welcome
10:00 – 10:50 am: Presentation of Current Brazilian Status in Relation to Microelectronics
- Brazilian Microelectronics Ecosystem Today (Nilton Morimoto, CI Brazil Program Coordinator)
- Brazilian Microelectronics Industries Perspectives (Rogério Nunes President of ABISEMI)
- CTI Activities in Microelectronics (Roberto Panepucci, Coordinator of CTI / MCTI)
- R&D – Application Example of SILVACO EDA Tools (Renato Giacomini, Electrical and Automation Engineering Coordinator at FEI and member of CITAR Project)
10:50 – 11:50 am : Part II: Presentation of Silvaco’s Activities in Microelectronics
- Greetings from SILVACO (Babak Taheri, CEO Silvaco)
- TCAD, EDA tools and IP & Brazil activities (Silvaco staff: Armin Khalili, IP Sales Director at Silvaco; Bernardo Culau, Director of Characterization at Silvaco; Jody Matos, Senior Engineering Manager at Silvaco )
11:50 – 12:00 pm: Questions and Answers
After registration, we will send the link to participate in the event.