Strategic Account Manager
Location: Northern/Central European Region
For more than 35 years, Silvaco, Inc. has remained a privately held global company with a leading position among providers of EDA software tools for process and device development, analog/mixed-signal applications, power IC, and memory design. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices all across North America, Europe, and Asia. Silvaco has enjoyed tremendous sales growth over the past few years and is very well positioned to continue doing so moving forward.
Position Description and Responsibilities
As a Strategic Account Manager at Silvaco, you will be responsible for generating new business for our full line of EDA, TCAD, and IP products and services in the Northern/Central European region. Duties include developing, identifying, qualifying and closing new business as well as identifying and engaging in new opportunities to strengthen our existing customer relationships. This is a strategic role with enormous account growth potential.
- Serving as the primary sales contact for interactions with customers
- Leveraging relationships and industry knowledge to create or assess opportunities for Silvaco and meeting sales objectives
- Managing the entire sales life cycle of transactions to ensure visibility into and predictability of the lead-to-close process
- Developing business proposals and obtaining internal buy-in
- Negotiating and closing business deals with customers
- Building long-term business opportunities by forming strategic relationships with customers and partners in the industry
- Working in a team environment and regularly interacting with senior or executive level management
- Developing complex strategic account plans, which may involve competitive displacements or creative business agreements to meet or exceed goals
- Meeting or exceeding an annual sales quota
- Advocating for the customer within the company to ensure customer success
- Accurately forecasting sales opportunities and keeping our CRM current
- Protecting company proprietary and confidential information
- Managing forecasts, pipelines, and predictability for bookings achievement
- Demonstrates superior oral, written and strategic abilities
- Displays strong analytical abilities both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong Organization and time management skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks – certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- A key requirement of this role is being the master of all details.
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with little supervision and with excellent follow up
- A strong entrepreneurial and can-do mindset, undaunted by shifting priorities, uncertainty, and a “figuring it out as we go” environment
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technology areas and related products/services
- BA/BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 10-15 years experience in technical sales
- A good understanding of IC design & simulation tools/methods and the semiconductor industry
- Proven track record working with partners and exceptional ability to establish relationships at any level
- Demonstrable base of customer contacts at the technical, management and executive levels
- Mastery of the sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with engineering and management staff to the C Suite
- Able to solve a wide-range of difficult business problems in imaginative and creative ways, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies
- Strong sales aptitude and a passion for closing new business
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM system
- Extensive experience in all aspects of leading a sales campaign
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management skills and an unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism
- Self-starter and strong closer with multitasking ability
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Willingness to travel and a willingness to work a flexible schedule as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including operations such as v-lookup, functions, pivot tables, etc.)
Click here to apply (Germany).
Click here to apply (UK).