We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded individuals to join the Silvaco team. Below is a list the current positions available throughout the world.
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Position Description and Responsibilities
Silvaco is looking for a software engineer to join our R&D team in Porto Alegre, Brazil. You will contribute to our EDA products and services within the Foundation IP group, joining a geographically distributed team of highly skilled and experienced engineers. You will be using modern software development tools and methodologies to address architectural and programming challenges, including Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, Kanban, Git, C++17 and Qt5.
- Designing and coding algorithms, parsers and graphical user interfaces
- Implementing unit and system tests
- Documenting new features for external use
- Supporting customers of our EDA products
- Using our EDA products to create standard cell library IP
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Strong Linux and scripting skills
- Proficiency in C++
- Excellent debugging skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management skills and an unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism.
- High-energy, passionate individual who is focused on improving and making a difference.
- Circuit design, including analog, standard cells or memories
- Experience with SPICE simulators and std cell library characterization
- Proficiency in one of the following scripting languages: TCL, Python, Perl
To apply send resume to HR@silvaco.com