Location: Santa Clara, CA
You will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties, including research, review and redline NDAs, and process legal documents. You will interface with Sales personnel, manage our contracts management database, and provide legal support as requested. This is not a one-function position. Depending on your interests and motivation, you will have the chance to broaden your skill set. Position reports to the Head of Legal.
- Implement and manage contracts database.
- Implement process improvement of day-to-day operations and workflows between legal and sales.
- Quickly and accurately respond to requests from within and outside legal department.
- Carefully review documents prior to execution to ensure compliance with legal processes and Silvaco policies.
- Organize and maintain documents in paper and/or electronic filing systems.
- Flexible team-player with ability to balance multiple projects and instructions often with competing deadlines.
- Assist Intellectual Property team with managing and maintaining intellectual property records.
- Assist with drafting certain agreements using approved department templates, such as NDAs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Very detail oriented. Ownership and pride in word product.
- Ability to work independently while functioning in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company information.
- Ability to research state and federal corporate codes and laws, and other areas as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of solid, relevant experience required, preferably in a corporate/transactional legal environment.
- Paralegal certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Lexis, EDGAR, Diligent and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Commissioned as a Notary Public is a bonus.
To apply send resume to HR@silvaco.com