IP Application Engineer
Silvaco, Inc. is a global company with a leading position among providers of EDA and SIP. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Silvaco is undergoing substantial growth driven by AI, IoT, display and big data, and is looking for key talent to join this rapidly expanding company. Silvaco is a privately held company, measuring itself to the highest ethical standards and world class performance.
Silvaco is a privately held company, committed to the highest ethical standards and world class performance.
Position Description and Responsibilities
Silvaco is looking for an application engineer to join our IP team. You will join a geographically distributed team of highly skilled engineers to support and develop products and services within the Design IP group. This position requires a significant level of communication with customers, other application engineers, sales personnel, product engineers and external development. Some travel is involved and participation to a small number of trade shows. We are looking for a curious, open-minded spirit.
- Providing professional and timely technical support to customers
- Assist ASIC customers on IP selections accordingly to product requirements
- Assist customers and design teams on design integration of the IPs, logically and physically
- Provide assistance on hardware test and hardware bring-up debug for Silvaco’s internal development platforms
- Assist in the development
- Collecting feedback from customers
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Physics
- Knowledge of Verilog RTL (VHDL is a bonus)
- Self-driven and motivated
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ideal candidate will also speak Mandarin
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management skills and an unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism.
- Experience with major EDA synthesis and logic simulation tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of ASIC design concept and flow strongly
- Prior experience of IP/SOC design, integration, verification, prototype, and silicon support
- Comfortable working with 3rd party teams
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule required
Click here to apply.