Application Engineer, SPICE Modeling
Location: Atlanta, GA
Silvaco, Inc. is a global company with a leading position among providers of EDA and SIP. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Silvaco is undergoing substantial growth driven by AI, IoT, display and big data, and is looking for key talent to join this rapidly expanding company. Silvaco is a privately held company, measuring itself to the highest ethical standards and world class performance.
Silvaco is a privately held company, committed to the highest ethical standards and world class performance.
Position Description and Responsibilities
Silvaco seeks an experienced Application Engineer with a strong background in electrical device measurement and characterization, and in SPICE model extraction. This individual will be responsible for providing support to our Utmost IV modeling tool customers and performing SPICE modeling services.
- Parameter extraction software experience.
- Experience in electrical device measurement and characterization, including I-V, C-V and RF (S-parameters).
- Experience in controlling measurement equipment through software drivers.
Desired skills and personal attributes
- Demonstrates superior oral, written and strategic abilities.
- Displays strong analytical abilities both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Strong Organization and time management skills.
- BS with 5 years’ experience in device characterization and SPICE modeling (MS preferred).
- Direct experience with SPICE model parameter extraction for MOSFET (BSIM3v3, BSIM4, PSP), FinET (BSIM-CMG), TFT (RPI), SOI MOSFET (BSIMSOI, UTSOI, BSIM-IMG), HV MOSFET (HiSIM_HV), BJT (Gummel-Poon, VBIC, Mextram), Diode, passive elements and macromodels.
- Proven ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Windows and Linux.
To apply send resume to HR@silvaco.com